Howdy y’all! October is undeniably my favorite month of the year for several reasons: It’s my birth month; one of my favorite bookstores holds a sale by this time; sooo many of my friends have birthdays this month as well; and this is the month marking an end to yet another grueling college semester.
For today’s post, I wanted to talk about all the books I was happy to haul for October. You would also notice how far and crazy I went with it.
As you can see, I clearly suck at taking bookish pictures. But hey, I tried. 😂🙈
Titles for this haul are as follows:
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (Goodreads • Amazon)
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads • Amazon)
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Simon Vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads • Amazon)
- Love and Fall Out by Kathryn Simmonds (Goodreads • Amazon)
As of now I just can’t wait to clear my schedules and spend my time with these lovely books.
Have you read these books already? What did you think?
Also, if you hauled books this month, or even the previous months, please let me know in the comments. I’d love to check them out ❤
Thanks for reading! Til the next post x