Howdy y’all! I was tagged by Sarah K. with this last year and I honestly planned to post this on the last week of December but since I am the natural procrastinator that I am, and 2016 is just about beginning (despite being a month in and all), I decided to do this tag now.
- SMELL LIKE TEEN SPIRIT (Nirvana) – A Contemporary I Want To Read
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – I miss reading Contemporary books and I think this is just the right book to go back to this genre 😉
2. SHUT UP AND DANCE (Walk To The Moon) – Most Anticipated Book I Have
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – This was actually the D.E.A.R. Book of The Week last week and I just finished it last night. Review to come 🙂
3. CENTURIES (REMIX) (Fall Out Boy) – A Twist On A Classic Fairy Tale
Winter by Marissa Meyer – I don’t have the physical copy yet but I plan on buying one when I go to Manila. I love this series and I honestly don’t know why it’s taking me this long to read it.
4. YOSHIMI BATTLES THE PINK ROBOT (The Flaming Lips) – A Science Fiction Book or Book Set in The Future
Across The Universe trilogy by Beth Revis – I have been dying to get into this series ever since I heard about this so I can’t wait to finally get this started!
5. SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT (5SOS) – A Book With A Girl On The Cover
Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer – I knew about this in one of Sasha’s (abookutopia on YouTube) recommendation videos and I think the plot is interesting.
6. AFRICA (Toto) – A Book Set In A Foreign Country
Legend trilogy by Marie Lu – I finally FINALLY have this in my hands. I tried reading this a few months ago, I forgot why I put it down, but this year will be the year I delve myself into this trilogy.
7. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (Queen) – A Book or Book Series That Will Complete A Series
Blood Of Olympus by Rick Riordan – I’m on the third book in the series now which is Mark Of Athena so I’m excited to finish the series.
8. SOMEONE NEW (Hozier) – A Book by an Author You Haven’t Read Yet
Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick – I’m crossing my fingers that this would be a good book for my first Becca Fitzpatrick encounter. I’ve heard mixed reviews about it so we’ll just see 🙂
9. HELLO (Adele) – A Book You DNF or Weren’t In The Mood for at the Time
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer – I bought this because I was attracted to the plot of this book. But when I had it, I remembered my already handful TBR.
10. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Kylie Minogue) – A Book you Bought Because of the Cover
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – I’m going to let the cover speak for itself 😉
So, there you have it! What are your thought about these books? 🙂
Thanks for reading. Til the next post! x